Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Themes and Chapters For My New Novel



I . The Expertise Of A  Bat At Twilight
    &  The Kindness Of Forest

II. Vacant Faith

III. Miles, Coltrane & The Green Flash

IV. Not Remembering Who I Lent
       Books to And Who Brought Them Back.

V. Snakes in the Garden

VI. Bleak Loneliness

VII. Wanting to Jump From High Places

VIII. Choosing All The Wrong Men As Lovers Always
           Fuck

VIV. Etruscans

V. Trees Of All Kinds

XI. Letting My Cat Eat My Dinner Off The Stove

XII. Cleansing And Wheat Grass

XIII. My Best Friend’s Lame New Boyfriend

XIV. Hauling Manure To The Garden When Your Tired

XV. My Skin When It Is Perfectly Brown and No One Is
       Here To See Or Touch It

XVI. Poetry Contests

XVII. The Bardo States

XVIII. Dada

XVIV. Jasper Johns and The Best Date Ever

XVV. My Mother’s Breast’s

XYZ . Surprising Yourself

Z. Why My Hands Always Look So Great When I Am
      Drunk.