Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Point Arena Upanishad



"That’s alright, I still got my guitar.”
Jimi Hendrix

I am in some kind of Blakean tailspin.
Hurled from the crest down into canopy
Pluto stations retrograde as I pull up my knickers,
wipe the salt from my eyes, dig the creek mud outta my ears.

I’ll declare myself, goddamit, right now, here, right now
to be     passive and compliant.
I draw the 5 of swords   defeat   for the hundredth time this year
so fuck yea I kneel down vanquished into submission
 to Venus in Aquarius.
Make a reverent puja to Kali and her empowered yoni.
Burn the cobalt to benevolent deity, who ever you are .
Are you
Kali now heavenly consort to Pluto, Joe Strummer and Leopard ?
Servant and mistress to shift and radical change?   

 I get confused thinking eternity is constant as the sea is always changing yet looking out at the same piece  of the Pacific for over twenty years, it remains familiar .
I get confused thinking god is love and love is truth and truth is beauty and beauty is sublime.