Monday, March 22, 2010

Saturn Square Pluto



I am analyzing everything. My placement on earth. My propensity for melancholy, evasiveness and solitude. I know fruition for me exists in spices and sparking flesh to fat and sprouted blossom and devotion unhinged.
I know my abundance resides in the giving place of the soul.
Loss and Pluto sleep with me now,. They are kindred and safe beside me . The Destroyer is my muse and my solace and here in my grief I return to my self. My path is lit brightly. I exist to be able to survive.
 I exist in order to bring the cauldron closer to the source of hunger.
 My small, inarticulate life, divides itself between the exalted cosmos and Innana’s meat hook.
I reach high and far for clusters of light and indigo.

My ode to loss and disappointment might begin with a song about birds, an annihilated ego, the miracle of Blue and Eggs and Creatures
That Dwell in Shells, that crawl out to visit the night sky in the safe haven of darkness and mystery.
Constellation.
         My ode to loss wears a cloak spun of scent, dried herbs, baking red    dirt and sea salt   evaporating  beneath a cerulean sky, under the  astonished caliber of heat and vapor.
 
My ode to Pluto, surrenders to the teeth, to the mandible strength, to the great greasy cosmic lips that smack and slather and savor the crunchy bits of my being, my bones cracking. My mind
Fiery and singed..

smoke
 rising, acrid, the scent of burnt hair and pine,
Awakened now by 
the scent of naked, lost loins, the inside part of me that has hungered and longed for and restrained it’s honey and blossom and pink.

My ode to Venus arrives resurrected in the juice and nectar of my belly beginning to bear warmth.
This Longing ignited, no longer confined to the protected heart
The cloister
Vanished
And now

my ode to life, begins here
 consensual
In this first spark of daylight as morning washes the forest below me in gold.